Sabtu, 13 Desember 2014

M A S T E R P I E C E

Hey i'm back, since i got a task for blogging so i'm excited to posting again. this blog like my diary, so whatever about the subject that i posted. 

Here we go, like before i ever talked about doodle right? now, i wanna showing off my doodle that i've ever done. some friends asked me to make it for them.

This is for Ami's brother birthday

This is for Ami's sister birthday


This is for frisca's anniversary

This is for yanggi's anniversary



This is for Yessica's brother birthday

This is for ardhi's best friend birthday

This is for my special one birthday

this is for fadli's anniversary


This is for Desi's anniversary

This is for nindy's anniversary

This is for Rara's anniversary

i think still not good enough but i like it. hope you too :)

i call those are M A S T E R P I E C E



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar